Please complete and submit the form below. We are the sole owners of the information collected and will use your information to respond to your inquiry. Please be assured, we do not share your information with third parties.
Commonly Asked Questions
How do I let my Marriott know I rented my timeshare?
After the guest’s payment clears the bank, we will ask you to contact the owner services department of Marriott and add your renter’s name to your reservation as the person checking into your unit. There is absolutely no need to justify to Marriott the reasons of such changes.
Owner Services will then e-mail you a Reservation Confirmation that will have your name as the responsible party and the renter’s name as your guest. At this point, we will need you to forward us Marriott’s e-mail confirming the name of the renter, the arrival and departure dates and all other information needed to check in at the resort.
What is the Rental Process?
Our Vacation Rental process is quite simple, however, it is essential that we follow legal requirements and ensure that both parties are fully protected throughout the process.
The Vacation Rental process is thus organised in 5 parts:
- Getting an offer is a great feeling but for us, the work is just beginning. We will confirm to you in writing the exact net amount which you will receive and once you have confirmed that you would like to host the guest, we are ready to move to step two.
- We will then collect full payment from the guest and we will hold the funds until 24 hours after check-in, at which point you receive your money. Our « strict » policy implemented means that all prepayments are non-refundable.
- After the guest’s payment clears the bank, we will ask you to contact the owner services department of Marriott and add the name of the guest to the reservation as the person checking into your unit. There is absolutely no need to justify to Marriott the reasons of such changes.
- At this point, we will need you to forward us Marriott’s e-mail confirming the name of the renter, the arrival and departure dates and all other information needed to check in at the resort.
- We’ve now reached the final step, your guest have checked in, the funds will then be released to your Bank account or Paypal account in file.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding our vacation rental process.
What about Payment and Cancellation?
Doctor Timeshare’s secure payment system means you never have to deal with money directly. Guests are fully charged when a reservation is made, and you are paid automatically 24 hours after check-in, minus our service fee. How you’re paid is up to you: You can be paid via PayPal or Bank transfer.
Our “strict” cancellation policy implemented means that all prepayments are non refundable. Also, if the guest decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
What are Doctor Timeshare Service Fees?
Publishing your timeshare week(s) on our website is free of charge. If we are able to find you a renter, we will charge a flat service fee of 150 EUR per timeshare week rented. This fee will be deducted directly from the amount to be transferred to your Bank account or Paypal account.